"Langley Moor is a much underrated area" as quoted from a Tenant leaving June 2010
Langley Moor is a popular ‘student friendly’ location with a large student community. Accommodation in spacious properties with rents from only £40.00 per person per week.
Located approximately 1.5 miles from Durham City Centre. It has excellent bus links into the city. Many students walk or cycle (approx 20 minutes) to the easy accessible University sites.
Its ‘unrivalled’ local amenities include:
- Tesco and Lidl Supermarkets – 5 minutes walk
- Extensive range of local stores including two cafes, Bakers, Post Office, a number of takeaways and pubs, a dry cleaners and the legendary ‘Monty’ the Butcher!
- Large Sports Centre with numerous indoor and outdoor facilities
- Easy access onto 100’s of miles of excellent countryside cycle routes (converted from the old railway lines), which allows you to explore large areas of County Durham ‘off road’
- Pleasant, local park and river – 5 minutes walking distance
- Popular, large indoor Climbing Centre – 10 minutes walking distance
- Many of our previous and current Tenants have chosen to stay in Langley Moor for up to 4 years
- Langley Moor is very close to the Nevilles Cross area but has shops and the rents are much cheaper!!
Why pay more and receive less!
Compared with rents in other areas you can save ££££’s